Do you have a video you would like to get featured on the Video Entrepreneur Magazine website?
We are looking for recent tutorials and reviews to share with our rapidly expanding online viewership and email subscribers. This 5 Key Elements to Great Green Screen Video is how featured videos and the associated blog post are structured. If you provide us with additional creator information, we can include that, too.
This will be a FANTASTIC way to increase your video views, gain new subscribers and recognition for YOUR work.
What we are looking for:
- The video does NOT necessarily have to be your video; it can be a video you think is important to our readers.
- Subject matter should include aspects of filmmaking; gear, software and app reviews, video marketing information, making money creating video content or providing video-related services.
- Videos should preferably be posted to YouTube or Vimeo (for reliability, security and speed of streaming).
- Video sharing settings must be set to allow embedding across all platforms (desktop, mobile and tablet) and not include geographic limitations.
Submitting videos is very easy. this is how it works:
- Send us a link where the video is hosted using the contact form below.
- We’ll summarize the contents of selected videos into a written article between 300 and 500 words each (more or less if appropriate) and create a separate post for each on our website.
- We’ll embed the video into the post using the embed code and native video player provided by YouTube, Vimeo, etc. We are NOT uploading/downloading your videos to our channel or servers. We do not block ads, monetize or generate revenue using your videos.
- Then we’ll ensure the video’s creator gets proper credit and attribution. We can include a backlink in the post, too, if you provide one in the contact form.
It’s that simple!
We would very much appreciate it if you would also share this post to your social networks either using the share buttons to the left of this post or by posting a direct link! The more submissions we receive, the higher quality articles we will be able to share with you from Vtreps you might not otherwise find or know about.
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to our “never more than once a week” newsletter for subscribers only. Enjoy premium content and news delivered directly to your inbox on Thursdays. You will find the subscribe box on the right hand side of this page towards the top.